• Functional mapping of higher cognitive functions of humans.
• Neuroimaging study for brain plasticity in performing cognitive intervention in humans.
• Decoding of higher cognitive activities of humans.
• Neuroimaging study for analyzing the correlation between brain and genome in humans.
• Analysis of temporospatial pattern of human brain activity by non-invasive brain measurements.
AGING SCIENCE: from molecules to society.
We must all share this view that scientific exchange between these two countries will expand, with the 120th anniversary of the systematic immigration of Japanese nationals to Cuba.
This series of presentations, that is, messages by scientists from a super-ageing country, cast lights on a wide range of recent aging research from the molecular level to social domains.